The Art of Natural Dyes on Silk with Leah Cahill
Join designer Leah Cahill for this introduction to natural dyes. Participants will learn how to make their own dyes from common, locally available materials, such as vegetables and flowers. They will then use their pigments to dip-dye on silk. Each students will make and keep at least one naturally-dyed silk scarf. All materials are provided.
This workshop will be held at The Campus @ Hoffman’s Crossing Califon, NJ. Directions provided. Transportation not provided. Pre-registration is required.
WINTER – 612W
- Ages: adults and teens, age 16 & up
- Time: 10:00 a.m – 2:00 p.m.
- Saturday, April 8
- Location: The Campus @ Hoffman’s Crossing, Califon
- Tuition: $83; member: $63 (plus $10 materials)
- Sorry enrollment for this workshop is now closed.