Adventures in Printmaking
Please note: This class will be held virtually using Zoom. Click HERE to learn more about online learning with HAM and contact Joan Gavornik with any questions or concerns.
Printmaking is a fun blend of drawing and painting with limitless possibilities! Students will learn a variety of printmaking techniques, how to make their own stamp and incorporate found objects into their artwork. Please see materials list below so you have what you need!
- 8”x11” piece of cardboard
- Thin pieces of cardboard (from cereal or snack boxes)
- Various found objects (optional, i.e. clean aluminum foil, leaves, small rocks, etc.)
- Glue stick
- Mod Podge
- Small cup of black paint (acrylic or tempera)
- Paint brush
- 3 sheets of white copy paper
Students will need access to a computer, laptop, tablet or phone with a camera, microphone and internet access for using the Zoom meeting app.