Beginner Bobbin Lace Workshop with Elena Kanagy-Loux
Try your hand at the traditional art of bobbin lacemaking in this beginner workshop taught by Elena Kanagy-Loux of Brooklyn Lace Guild! Students will learn how to wind bobbins, create a pricking, set up a pillow, and combine the foundational stitches of bobbin lace into a pattern.
Early registration rewards do not apply.
SUMMER – 489
- Age: Adults and teens, age 16 and up
- Time: 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Saturday, August 17
- Instructor: Elena Kanagy-Loux
- Tuition: $105; member: $90 (plus $25 materials)
- Registration for this class is now closed.