Build A Time Machine
Travel though time and space in this unique camp that has something for everyone: drawing, painting and sculpting, art though the ages, time capsule building, a little sci-fi fun with Dr. Who, and of course – building a time machine.
Students will need access to a computer, laptop, tablet or phone with a camera, microphone and internet access for using the Zoom meeting app. Materials will be provided by the Hunterdon Art Museum and can be picked up before the start of camp.
Please review the materials list below of items you will need to provide.
- Empty 42 Oz. oatmeal canister with a lid or a sturdy box
- Items to decorate your time capsule (wrapping paper, colorful construction paper, fabric scraps ect.)
- Scrap metal such as screws, washers, old keys (no sharp edges)
- A photograph of you and a photograph of your family
- Any other momentos you might was to include in your time capsule
- 2 water jars for cleaning your paintbrushes
- Paper towels
- #2 pencil, sharpener, and eraser
- Markers (washable or sharpies)
- Liquid glue
- Paper plates
- Brown paper bag
- 10 sheets of white lined paper
- Plastic fork, spoon, and knife
- Scrap cardboard (about 8″x8″)
- Newspaper or plastic to protect your workspace
Please note: This class will be held virtually using Zoom. Click HERE to learn more about online learning with HAM and contact Joan Gavornik with any questions or concerns.