Drawing and Painting from Photographs with Margaret Fanning
Please note: This class will be held virtually using Zoom if it cannot begin in person. Click HERE to learn more about online learning with HAM and contact Joan Gavornik with any questions or concerns.
Photographs have served as inspiration for artists since the early 19th century. Learn to interpret photographs in your own way with various painting techniques, both traditional and experimental. This class is perfect for beginners as well as experienced painters. Use the drawing materials and paint of your choice (acrylic, oil, gouache, tempera or watercolor are recommended) and your favorite photograph.
Do you need help getting these materials? We’re here for you! Contact Joan at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss solutions.
SPRING – 736
- Age: Adults and teens, age 16 and up
- Time: 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- 5 Wednesdays: May 27, June 3, 10, 17, 24
- Instructor: Margaret Fanning
- Tuition: $125; Member: $105
- Registration for this class is now closed.