Intro to Textile & Clothing Design
Please note: This class will be held virtually using Zoom. Click HERE to learn more about online learning with HAM and contact Joan Gavornik with any questions or concerns.
What if you could develop your own textile patterns and designs, just the way you’d like them to be? In this class you can! Learn how to develop your own original textiles, from inspiration to designing the pattern, and from there incorporating the design into your own cohesive clothing collection. Please see materials list below so you have what you need!
- Watercolors (a set of basic 8 colors would be fine)
- Extra-fine Sharpies or other waterproof, fine-tip art pens, i.e. Micron pens
- One piece of poster board
- Few sheets of graph paper
- Glue stick and colored pencil
- Magazines for collage materials
Students will need access to a computer, laptop, tablet or phone with a camera, microphone and internet access for using the Zoom meeting app.