Intro to Watercolor: Methods and Materials with Wendy Hallstrom
This class is an introduction to watercolor painting for true beginners. We will cover methods and materials – what to use and how to use it. Warm up painting exercises and weekly lessons will cover essential watercolor skills such as washes, edges, dry brush, and wet-into-wet. Build your confidence and your individual style.
Do you need help getting these materials? We’re here for you! Contact Joan at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss solutions.
SPRING – 735 (NEW DATES!)
- Age: Adults and teens, age 16 and up
- Time: 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- 6 Wednesdays: May 13, 20, 27, June 3, 10, 17
- Instructor: Wendy Hallstrom
- Tuition: $145; Member: $125
- Registration for this class is now closed.