Volunteers are the lifeblood of our Museum. We rely on them for such tasks as:
- Helping with mailings, serving on committees, or assisting in fundraising
- Helping with exhibition receptions
- Tending to the museum’s garden
- Greeting our visitors and answering phones at our reception desk
- Leading exhibition tours for children or adults
- assisting with exhibition installations
- Assisting the Education Department with studio programs and administratively
If you’re interested in volunteering at the Museum, please complete this application.
To learn more about volunteering, contact Mary Ellen O’Neal via e-mail or phone (908-735-8415, x 110).